Monday, August 27, 2007

Why I Started a Blog?

First, what is a blog? Why many people are creating a blog? What will they get from a blog? Let’s start answering those questions.

Blog is short for weblog. A blog is basically a journal (or newsletter or what’s new page) that is available on the web which is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption. Blogs generally represent the personality of the author or the Web site. Someone who keeps a blog is a "blogger." People are using this kind of trend with different reasons. Basically to express their passion and interest. Blog can generate money through adsense, ads, and one of the great benefits… you will gain genuine friends in the world wide web. Amazing right?


A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web. The activity of updating a blog is "blogging" and someone who keeps a blog is a "blogger." Blogs are typically updated daily using software that allows people with little or no technical background to update and maintain the blog.


I basically started a blog to express my interest and personality and to share what I know about what really works online. My ideas and interest to online came from my friend Edwin Ryan (to know more about him). He gave me lots of ideas about internet. I thought internet is only for gaming (I always play online games ) since then my perspective about internet totally changed. You..yes you who is reading this post, whoever you are, wherever you are I’m looking forward to be your friend in the future. Take care

No comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007