Monday, August 27, 2007

But First! You Have To Learn...

Before I decide to make a blog, I spend much of my time reading books (I have learned how important to read books because I’m lazy guy when it comes in reading), ebooks, surfing the net, investigating how people succeed online and of course spending money to pay my monthly internet connection bills. I have encountered some discouragement in journey but that serves as a challenge and it wont take me down!

I’ve learn from him most of my knowledge about online business (I’ve mention him in my recently post ). Let me tell something about him. He is a cool and funny guy, We’re been friends since high school, we play at the same band, we play basketball together and a lot more. This guy serve as my catalyst and a mentor in my internet journey. We spend time talking about how to make money online, some tricks and techniques of some internet marketing guru that are successful online. I take every advice seriously and do it accordingly as he says.

My First advice: Don’t let someone pull you down just believe in yourself that you can do it. It happens to everybody.

So watch out for my up coming post you will know more about what’s going on online, I hope I inspire you guys in your internet journey.

No comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007